Friday, April 23, 2010

after 3 months ;]

hey ya'll
so sorry for not updating for like 3 months? haha
somehow ive been friggin busy in uni life haha

anyhoos i only have time for some little updates, the most important one is that my dream finally came true!
and it is that i got a SIDEKICK! hellyeah babyyy ;] hahas
the t-mobile SIDEKICK had always been my dream since i watched Material Girls ;]
and watching so many other movies with this phone made me want it even more..AND NOW IVE GOT IT! haha










my two babies ;]]

just cant wait to bling it ;]

*****************************************************

hmmm i also got myself a pair of original RAYBAN aviators which i am also friggin happy about since its my first every rayban sunnies! ;]





loving them woot <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TBYvk4A62Vc/S9HKhddJpOI/AAAAAAAAFdY/KH8LZcI1Cx0/s1600/DSC08404.JPG">





ALICE IN WONDERLAND 3D







ST. KILDA BEACH TRIP ;]











not to mention WEBCAMMING with malaysian peeps ;]]





i hope you have enjoyed the pictures ;]

no idea when will be the next time i will blog again so au revoir peeps!

FIN

5 chicken wings:

Jordan on October 20, 2010 at 1:59 PM said...

How is the new Sidekick treating you? Does it compare to the iPhone?

Anonymous said...

i am professional designer, possibly you'd like to publish some of my photographs? i think it would be nice for your blog :-)
really admire your site structure! write me a e-mail please in case you want to colaborate

llq on May 14, 2011 at 11:31 AM said...

pretty good post. I lawful stumbled upon your blog and wanted to command that I get really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any condition I’ ll be subscribing to your maintain and I hope you despatch again soon wedding dresses.

Infostream Network on March 31, 2012 at 8:04 AM said...

Ray Bans are the ultimate sunglasses simply because they were the ones that Ray Charles wore.

Anonymous said...

Thank god cause you're ugly!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template