Friday, February 12, 2010

true friends

these past few days
as i'm about to leave soon
i've been thinking alot about who my true friends are

friends who never lose touch
friends who always listen
friends who give me good advice
friends who text me randomly asking me what i'm doing
friends who take interest in my love life
friends who know when i need someone to talk to
friends who never give up on what we have

i've had many many friends, best friends, close friends...
but after all these years, i can count the number of TRUE friends i have with both my hands
sadly, some friends have decided that our relationship is no longer important
but some of you, you have been with me though rain and shine
you never left, and for that i am forever grateful











I LOVE YOU, LOVELIES

FIN

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template