Friday, January 1, 2010

great start of the year ;]] haha

yoooooo ;]]]

yawn nothing much has happened for me these past few weeks so i shall just blog about one little thing that made me very happy last night which made the beginning of my 2010 memorable. lol

was just watching TV when mommy, sitting on the couch behind me passed me a book..
and not just any book peopleeeee..THE ROBERT PATTINSON ANNUAL 2010!! ;]]]]
hahaha i literally screamed and starting laughing my ass off when i read the cover properly. lol
i remember seeing it in MPH and pointing it out to mommy like months ago. lol
she said she gave it to me because of all the help that i gave around the house ;]]
looks like mopping the floors and folding the clothes were beneficial after all. haha

anyways here are the pics of my new found friend ;]] haha

yes im really in love with it atm ;]] THANK YOU MOMMY DEARESTTTT







look at the glossiness mannnnn <333 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TBYvk4A62Vc/Sz9sU00qGxI/AAAAAAAAEys/XxxSJuEL2eo/s1600-h/DSC07639.JPG">

some pages from the book:

with the HARRY POTTER cast ;]] he played the role of cedric diggory if you didnt know =))





THEY EVEN HAVE MY FAV PIC OF ROBERTTTTTT
WTH HIS WAYFARERS BABYYYY ;]]]]


there are afwe trivia quizzes and stuff like that. lol






along with the book is a huge poster+annual calander-ish thing. haha



to continue the TWILIGHT mode, jiejie got me the final book in the TWILIGHT SAGA which is Breaking Dawn for Christmassss ;]]]





woohoooooo ;]]]



i finished the book in exactly one week and my ITS AN AMAZING BOOK. laughed and cried numerous times while reading it.

although i could have borrowed the book form several friends, i'm so glad i have my own copy ;]
some special feeling to it doncha think? haha

SALUTE TO STEPHANIE MEYER ;]]


anyways here are some other pics which i left out before:

Outing with HAOYI one afternoon ;]]







something really diva-licious and sweet she gave me ;]]





THANKS HAOYI FOR EVERYTHINGGG ;] HAD A GREAT TIME HALF-BAKING WITH YOUU HAHA

i also got a haircut a few days ago. cut it Rihanna style once again if you noticed from me JERSEY BIRTHDAY PARTY POST. kinda miss being able to tie my hair though. lol

i guess thats it for now

i'm feeling very happy-go-lucky at the moment <33

FIN

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template