Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Graphic Calculator for Sale!

yeaps i'm selling my Superb Graphics Calculator
after all the maths we've been through, it's time for you to become someone else's bulky gadget =)

i still have the entire package with the wires and everything
looks brand new and clean =) i'm a good owner hahas





so to anyone who is interested, please email me at:
www.debbielee@gmail.com

or just leave a comment on this post and i will get back to ya =)

just so you know, college sells at RM500
outside shops sell for RM600
humble me, i'm selling my baby for RM400 only

think wisely and let me know!

FIN

4 chicken wings:

D on November 18, 2009 at 8:13 PM said...

selling mine for 300 flat.
contact me.
hahahaha

Debbie on November 19, 2009 at 12:05 AM said...

GO AWAY D!

kenwooi on November 19, 2009 at 8:54 AM said...

surely is bulky.. =)

kenwooi.com

Debbie on November 19, 2009 at 9:05 AM said...

hahaha trust me it's CRAZY bulky

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template