Sunday, November 22, 2009

and i'm back

yes i'm back in subang
man i hate being on things that move
i have no idea how i am going to survive the 8-hour flight to aus on sat.
how laaaaa
anybody got any flying tips for me? haha

anyways just a random post on how i'm feeling right now

feeling sad cause its my last 4 days in subang
last 4 days of freedom
last 4 days of pool and foosball
last 4 days of damn-awesome maggi goreng
last 4 days of fun peeps around me
last 4 days of sleeping at 4am and waking at 1pm

feeling happy cause i get to go to aussie on sat =)
i get to see jiejie and go shopping with her
i get to spend more time with my family
i get to see my beloved cousins over there
i get to put up the christmas tree
i get to go to Youth Camp =P

mixed feeling seriously do suck.



FIN

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template