Tuesday, October 13, 2009

happy hour

haha had a real wacky night on the 12th October
lol had kind of a bad day
and thanks to the people i was with that night, my mind was cleared

firstly, thank you HAOYI for the sweeties =)
including the one which ended up on my FACE. lol


the tart ended up all over me. lol




uber fatness




thanks alot HY. lol



next, thank you KAIBING, HAOYI, SOROUSH and SAM for the amazing night
i'll let the pictures describe how happy i was last night
haha


SOROUSH!


















haoyi was crazy high


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
unforgetable




me loveeee


hahaha soroush and haoyi. rofl


SAMMY!

ahhhhhhhhh i am so looking forward to wednesday
cause it means the holidays are near!
haha 3 days holiday only though

andandand mommy and papa dearest are COMING TO KL ON SATURDAY!
weeeeeeee
cant wait cant wait
get to go jalan-jalan with them muahahahahaha

oh and thank you JACLYN for calling today when i needed you
you really showed me how much i need friends like you
who really do care on the inside and not judge me
i'm sorry you have to put up with my problems
thank you so much for just listening
calling just goes way above your call of duty
so THANK YOU

I don't need anyone to take advantage
of my weaknesses or my strengths,
I need someone who will appreciate
me for everything that I am.



HAOYI too
and that black dude in the background


i really do feel better when friends ask me how my life is going on
makes me wanna just give them a hug
for being such great friends who care

I LOVE YOU ALL MY FRIENDS

gotta study studyy

and shao if you ever read this,
whenever you're in AC's pool, YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
and btw i'm kinda addicted to setting the balls every round. weeee

yawn 8am class in a couple of hours
boohooo

FIN

2 chicken wings:

D on October 16, 2009 at 6:13 AM said...

definitely NO beer.

Debbie on October 16, 2009 at 6:19 AM said...

EHHHH YOU PROMISED ALREADY CHOW DI SHENG. i want corona!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template