Thursday, October 1, 2009

FML

sigh

jiejie i wish you were here. koko too.

alot of bad things have been happening this week.

firstly, SOMEONE STOLE MY IPOD.
and for those who know what happened, please dont rub it in.
i know it's just a gadget and other people in the world are going through much worse situations than me, but it's MY LOSS.FML

secondly, trials results are out.
out of 5 subjects, i improved in 3 subjects. somehow, some people just dont understand that.
instead they give long lectures.
thanks.FML

thirdly, i found out the charm bracelet my mom got for me from singapore which costs like Rm100+ was in the bag which i put my ipod in which was stolen.
that was my favourite charm bracelet.FML

fourthly, the WiFi in my house has not been working for 4 days now.
but i shall not FML this as it is kinda good for me. no distractions.

fifth, my camera's memory card reader was also in the ipod bag, so now i cant transfer any photos from my cam to my lappie. sigh FML

sixth, i still cant forget a certain jackass.FML

trying to put everything behind me, and focus on studies.
gonna really try.
have been able to do alot of work lately. thanks to my amazing friends who support me all the way.
thanks for listening and not judging ya'll.

time to study now anyways.
starbucks once again.



p.s: GOING FOR YOGA TOMORROW WITH HAOYI! woot

FIN

2 chicken wings:

Seraph on October 1, 2009 at 7:55 AM said...

ahhh..well sucky things happen sometimes

but of course...the best is yet to come =)

Debbie on October 1, 2009 at 8:57 AM said...

thanks Sam =) sigh hopefully better things will come soon =(

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template