Sunday, September 13, 2009

trials GAGA


i think my mind is seriously going crazy with all the facts and topics in my head.
i really need a break.

sigh.

sadly i was in my apartment the entire day.
had a very funny lunch today.
managed to take a pic and edit it too during my short break =P




lol
i also had a funny dinner tonight
tapau-ed rice and soup from AC after some bit of persuasion from kbing. lol
the white rice seriously tasted SO GOOOOOD.

like seriously.

really miss the taste of white rice and salty soup. weet.

haha

anyways its time to go back to the books. sigh.
chemistry tomorrow is starting to scare me.

grrrrr.



why can't i seem to get you out of my mind?

"The heart of a woman must be so lost in God that a man must be searching the Lord to find it"
thanks serene =)

FIN






0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template