Sunday, September 20, 2009

1kg gained

YES GOOD NEWS I GAINED 1 KG!
just 2kg more to go to achieve my goal this holidays!
hopefully my weight wont go down after i shit everything out la. haha
seriously i have been pigging so much and it's only been the 3rd day i'm back in my food haven. haha

anyways gonna blog a little about Charis' grandmother's birthday lunch this afternoon. wah felt so fat after it.

the famous BIRTHDAY PAO. yumyumyum



FOUR SEASONS dish



CHICKEN SOUP oh-so-yummy =)



didnt take many more cause MALAS.



and i also thought of something to blog about during church service today.
or more like SOMEONE to blog about =)

things that remind me of this person

· Washing the toilet

· Dressing up

· Volkswagens

· Masak-masak

· Leg tickles

· Bosco Wong Chung Chak

· PAMA tomyan maggi mee

· Aribbbbaaaaa!

· Taptap Revenge

· Small black hair clips

· Gossip Girls

· Nicholas Teo

this person is no other than my sister CHRYS LEE. miss you jie. so much.





wish i could listen to your advice and jokes face to face rather than reading them on msn.
wish we could stay up late and eat maggi while watching a movie in our room.
wish you could treat me as your barbie doll again.
wish you were here.

I LOVE YOU

FIN

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template