Thursday, August 13, 2009

come on =)

as faster faster friday come come come! haha
i really superly cant wait to go home!
but a part of me wants to stay here..sigh

anyways i got a text message from CHUAH MAY JET by bestest buddy this evening..



felt so loved by her although she's so far away

i'll be coming to join you soon HUMPHREY! haha *fingers crossed*

hahaha my mind had been on alot of things lately. both good and bad. studies, college, otherssss... really making me so sien these days..which is why i can't waait to go home where hopefully i can escape it all for a week. but hopefully not ALL. hahaha

anyways i am trying to study consistently, aka right now i'm studying chemistry when my SIMS3 is calling my name. haha resist! rofl

anyways have a good friday everyone =)

FIN

oh and p/s: PHAN JAC LYN HERE'S YOUR BIG NAME! haha

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template