Monday, August 10, 2009

=)

got back from jasontan's birthday bash at old klang road a couple of hours ago..haha
haha he got smashed with flour and eggs and the usual. lol what is with guys and flour and eggs. lol

anyways i just submitted my entry form for Melbourne University









sigh sending in my form is making me superly excited about going overseas to study next year, but it's really making me worried about the entry requirement. i really hope i can reach it la. if not all my plans will seriously be ruined. haha i might just end up getting married to an old man and getting all his $$$$$..rofl

well now it's between Monash, MelbourneU and HELP Institute. and i really hope i get to go overseas next year to study =) weee

anyways this is what my room looks like now =)
with the table mommy brought for me, my room is now A ROOM. haha and a very cozy one i might add..rofl





yawn i'm awake at 5am right now
blah

just got back from yumcha with min, aaron and jeremy.

and i have class in 5 hours

damn

FIN

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template