Sunday, August 16, 2009

18 and penang =)

My birthday-trip to penang was really an awesome one spent with my family =)

haha ate freakin alooooott man..feel friggin bloated till now

Haha among the food we had were laksa, charkoayteow, koayteowth’ng, muachee, fried sotong, fried chicken skin and ikan bakar..wahhh i’d do anything to go back and have somemore! HAHA enjoy the pictures!! muahaha sorry to those overseas =)

here's my entry for my awesome PENANG TRIP =)

PENANG BRIDGEEEE =) love being on the bridge =) hahaa

look for my FB for more pics la..malas wanna upload all here =)

i shall start with the ROOM pictures =)



my pesky and pesko came along =)

THE BEACH THE BEACH THE BEACHHHHH!

the view from our room =)

para-sailing mann..damn syok





BIG BAD BRO and I =)



sorry gorgor =) you're just too tall =)

DOCTOR IN THE MAKING=p

really loved just relaxing on the beach listening to the waves and enjoying the smell of salt water =)


my OH-SO-CUTE DADDYYYY =)


and now for the FOOD PICS! all of penang's famous =)

AND NOW FOR THE GURNEY DRIVE FOOD!


mommy and her beloved laksa =)


CHAR KOAY TEOW =)


ikan bakar yo!


fried sotong and chicken skin stall =)

BANQUET OF THE YEAR MAN hahahhaha

morning market = more food =)

buying MUACHEE at the famous morning market =)

MUAHCHEEEEEE =0

anywaysss

the afternoon we left, papa took us DEEP INTO THE JUNGLE to eat freahwater fish =)

he really had to drive through the jungle into a deserted place, but when we reached the site, there were SO MANY BIG SHOT CARS THERE MANNN..haha and there were alot of people there too.

we ended up eating THREE fish dishes for lunch..haha 3 YOU KNOW. damn alot..but it was REALLY GOOOD =) haha it was a good experience..anyways here are the pics =)

one of the paths to go to the restaurant =)





the owners actually rare their own fish around the restaurant. that explains why the restaurant was deep in the jungle =)



yeap thats where we ate =)


huge tilapia I THINK..and i mean REALLY HUGE

Anyways had a really wonderful time just walking on the beach and feeling the sea waves splash my feet..and feeling the sand beneath my toes..it really felt great. Just sitting by the beach also had me thinking alot about a whole lotta stuff..yeah

But most importantly i had a good good time spent with my family =) and JIEJIE know that we were missing you every second we were there =)

Oh and THANK YOU ALL who wished me through sms and facebook..haha i had a great birthday this year spent simple and nice =) haha anyways i’m gonna have to be studying hard this week..seriously gonna have to bulk up on my studies or i will seriously end up doing form 6 next year..SCARY..haha

I already miss subang..but still not enough to make me wanna leave EEPOH =)

back home on my comfy bed =)

till i have something else to blog about =)

FIN

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template