Tuesday, July 7, 2009

You kept me hangin' on a string
Why you make me cry

I tried to give you everythin'

But you just give lies

I ain't trippin’

I'm just missin’ you
You know what I'm sayin'

You know what I mean

Every now and then

When I'm all-alone

I've been wishin'
You would call me on the telephone
Say you want me back

But you never do
I feel like such a fool
There's nothing I can do
I'm such a fool for you


I can't take it

What am I waitin' for

My heart's still breakin’

I miss you even more

And I can't fake it

The way I could before
I hate you but I love you

I can’t stop thinkin’ of you

It's true; I'm stuck on you




i wish i could just shut my mind about you
but everytime i have a free second the only thing i can think about is you
WHY

FIN

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template