Thursday, July 23, 2009

tagged by S <3

1. Who are you?
DEBBIE LEE TJIN LI =))))

2. Are we friends?
duh =)

3. When and how did we meet?
somewhere in March at Taylors =P

4. Did you like me at all?
haha yes yes yes :) super

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
chipmunk..why ah..cant remember..lol CHIPMUNKEEE =)

6. Describe me in one word.
supercaringandfuntobewith =) woot

7. What was your first impression?
sweet english-speaking girl

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
yes but more ;P

9. What reminds you of me.
shopping =)

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
more money for shopping? HAHAHA

11. How well do you know me?
lets say more than 50% =)

12. When's the last time you saw me?
this morning..haha

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
dont think so..

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
tak tau

15. What is my best attribute?
always there for others =)



TAG :
-Kaibingfoo
-Sarahyong
-Kyliechan
-Limjenmee
-Sookmunwong
-Chuahmayjet

anyways i was bored and i'm waiting for my hair to dry so i decided to do this tag by S..lol

FOOKAIBING is sleeping so soundly like a hamster beside me now..lol
SLEEP PIG SLEEP =P

FIN

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template