Friday, July 17, 2009

BYEBYE JIE <3

just got back from the airport
sent jiejie off again =(
sigh and this time things seemed a little more emotional than the first time she left
sigh gonna miss her so much

jie if you're reading this, I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN DECEMBER!

yeap my whole family will be going to aussieland in dec for the holidays..can't wait! weet

anyways wow i have tons to blog about

i shall skip the boring parts and jump to my KIDNEY DISSECTION in bio class on thursday!

hahaha it was really fun and interesting cause we really got to get our hands dirty and all that but one bad bad bad part of the whole thing was that it stinked real bad
wah when the smell came to me i kept feeling so nauseaus..haha
anyways once again i shall let the pictures do the talking =)


just a random pic taken that day =)


kidney before de-skinning


kidney during de-skinning


kidney after de-skinning =) damn gross


opened-up kidney..EYAKKKKK












AND HERE'S MY SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO MY BESTIE

KELLY FOO KAI BING!

who has turned 19 on thursday as well
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
we had a great time celebrating her bday at Feed and Flirt cafe which is near Asia Cafe. She and i enjoyed the fish spa thingy that they offered there..haha and the food there is serioualy not that bad..really wondered why there was nobody else there..lol

pictures pictures pictures!






fish spaaaaa




happy birthday girl =)


making her wish =)


bloooooooooooooooooooooooow










the pig with her food =)

haha more pics on my and HER fb =)))

anyways FOOKAIBING thank you for being there for me everytime i needed someone to eat with, sleep with, swim with and even just sms with =) you're a friend i'll NEVER forget
not in a million years =)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I.L.Y.

soooooo back to college stuff =(((
my mid semester exams are in 3 days (starting on tues) and i am so not prepared for it
i think i've been slacking alot
plus SIMS 3 has been distracting me alot
but i've made a promise to myself..no no NO more computer games till Friday

sigh i really hope i'll be able to finish studying in time for my exams
wanna make mommy and papa proud =)

so i shall not be blogging for the whole week unless you'd wanna read about SSABSA syllabus

boohoooooo

Dear Lord,

Please help me to study hard,
And take my flu away.

Amen

FIN

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template