Thursday, June 18, 2009

ITTALIANIES =)

after the real bad past few days i had, it's good to be able to have a little bit of fun again =)

went to pyramid after class today to have dinner at Italiannies..ok i'm not sure how to spell it but i dont care
anyways a whole big group of us went to pyramid to celebrate KAR YING's birthday =)))
sadly some when for karaoke whereas some went for starbucks.
as for Sarah, Brinda and I, we saved our money and just walked around pyramid aimlessly.

went to IT for dinner where we were all supposed to have dinner together but ended up only S, B, jaclyn, haoyi and her bf had dinner together. haha others had too much fun karaoking i guess

anyways hung out at pyramid for quite some time before coming back home.

HERE ARE THE AMAZING PICS OF MY WONDERFUL DAY!















and now for the good food pics =)))




yumyumyum had so much to eat =)))




haoyi and her beloved =)




jaclyn is the best "live" teddy bear in the world =)




the birthday girl =)

back home again working on my LAN project BLAH

AND RIGHT NOW MY AIRCON IS KILLING ME CAUSE IT'S GIVING OUT HOTHOTHOT AIR
MAN I'M SWEATING LIKE A PIG AND I THINK I'M ABOUT TO FAINT
I WANNA SUE MY OWNERS
THIS AIN'T THE FIRST TIME I TOLD THEM
and guess what else is wrong with my apartment?!?!?!?!?

1. hot air coming out from the AC
2. NO water pressure for my shower(kbing tried it before and she said it sucks)
3. the wooden tiles on the floor are all coming out which makes it easy for one to cut herself
4. there are those small fat black spiders EVERYWHERE
5. the other cupboards in my room are BROKEN
6. the fan in my room is NOT WORKING (so can you imagine me in my room with no fan and hot air instead? DEATH)

hmmmm i think that's about it..SO FAR
although i have the whole room to myself, i kind of hate coming back home to sleep anymore BAH

anyways this Saturday is the Parent Teacher Meeting (sort of like report card day) at my college. damn i already got screwed by my mom afew nights ago (THANK YOU JIE FOR CALLING THAT NIGHT..MAKING ME MISS YOU SO FRIGIN MUCH =( ) and now i gotta go through it again
sigh hopefully the teachers will only have nice things to say =)

the heat is really getting to me
i shall try and bang my AC abit more and see if it works

FIN

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template