Wednesday, April 22, 2009

still waiting

i cant believe i'm still waiting for you

went out with auddie as planned today! weeheee



had alot of fun just catching up with each other =)))





lol i also got to play with her supernice white iPhone baby!






I love THIS GAME SHE HAS ON HER IPHONE!
it's like you gotta search for the differences between 2 pics..super fun..haha

went to the lib with her before dinner do do a little studying..lol
then we went to LORONG for dinner..AGAIN..for my amazing maggi goreng =))))
hahahahaha and AUDDIE thank you so much for helping me with YOU-KNOW-WHO =)

after dinner with her and later joined by Mr. Lucas Lai, i went to McD to finish up my homework!
and i actually managed to finish my maths!
wooo i felt so good after that,knowing my trip to McD was beneficial..HAHA

and so now i'm webcamming with Mathias..HAHA here you go M!




this was done by my lovely classmate AMY =)

hahahah i have such sweet classmates =)

anyways i'm off to continue Marley and Me, and Bride Wars too =)

all thanks to kbing for introducing me to the greatest movie download website ever =)

btw KAIBING I MISS YOU!

FIN

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template