Sunday, April 5, 2009

maggi goreng

haha this is like my third post for the day..i'm too free man

well i finished all my homework..i think..lol
met up with lucas and auddie just now so here are 2 lame pics i took out of boredom of my baby audrey





then i also met up with puisan a little later cause she wanted to give me some cupcakes..at first i thought maybe one or two, SEE SEE SHE GAVE ME A HUGE BOX PLUS ONE MINI BOX! HAHAH FRIGGIN CUTE WEI! lololol



thank you PUISAN! you're really the sweetest for giving them to me =) and you have a pure heart for buying them for charity =P because i couldn't finish all of them, i took afew pic of the cuties and decided to share them with kbing ;p aren't i an angel too??







haha so went to have dinner with her and kyan and i met munxiew too
hahaha ended up finishing the cupiecakes just now..and my they're DAMN NICE
hahahaha
once again THANK YOU PUISAN =)

had really super duper nice maggi goreng at the lorong mamak..wahhh supanice wei..cant wait to eat again..hahaa plus kyan, munxiew and kbing are SO funny, just listening to them also can laugh alot..hahaa with all their F here and F there..HAHA

luckilly i'm still the angel there..whoooo
anyways i'm playing poker now..kenneth won SO much just now..no idea how he does it..lol

*1 minute later* BLAH I JUST LOST LIKE 20K IN ONE GO I HATE POKER

FIN

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template