Monday, April 20, 2009

blink

ah for the first time i'm actually kinda tired at 12am..LOL

had my first chem and maths class test today..chem wasn't that bad but maths almost killed me..thank goodness for kind and patient teachers =)

anyways i also took some random pics of my amazingly fun classmates today..lol


went to OLD TOWN for lunch..lol






i drew the star on sarah and she drew her heart on mine..lol mine so much nicer weh..ADMIT IT SARAH =P






AMY


SHIRLEY

AMY AND SHIRLEY ARE REALLY THE SWEETEST GIRLS EVER..haha

anyways tomorrow's gonna be a very interesting day..lol
i'm really looking forward to tomorrow cause i've been waiting for this day!
hahaha
shall blog about it tomorrow la if everything works out well =)

FIN

p/s:

I wish I could
I really do
I wish I could
Stop missing you

sigh i need a love doc

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template