Sunday, April 5, 2009

back

ahhh i'm finally back home in KL..weeheee
there has been a weird tension around the house due to a recent revelation in my family

SCARY

haha anyways i kinda enjoyed the interview last friday..well it wasn't as scary as i thought it would be..lol
and guess what..an interview mate of mine who's a guy and an indian, asked for my number!
HAHAHAHA
i was nice enough to give it to him, but only to receive funny messages from him after the interview like all those weird forwarded friends messages..plus he asked if he could text me and i was like "erm sorry i dont think i have enough credit"
haha sorry dude..you're just so not my type =)

HAHA

just got back from IKEA with mommy and papa
yawn


ain't my daddy just the cutest? haha

i also had a nice family dinner last night with my mom's family
got to catch up with tzewei, the bestest cousin from my mom's side..haha
it's really always fun talking to her cause SHE'S SO FRIGGIN FUNNY!
she and her canto-slang..HAHA



THATS TZE WEI =) love her

yawn i'm so bored..right now i'm trying to finish up my physics homework for tomorrow and playing FB poker at the same time..i know thats bad but i'm just too bored to do physics alone..lol

blah oh and one last thing
i'm considering making my blog private and only readable through password
i'm too scared to leave it open just in case YOU-KNOW-WHO might come across it..lol
so yeah drop in some comments on whether i should make it private k?

terima kasih

oh might be going out with auddie after all

FIN

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template