Friday, March 13, 2009

reward

okay so after a long discussion and debate (mostly by me) with my dad, i got him to get a touch screen phone and an iPod to replace the iPhone..lol

so i'll be getting the new black classic iPod (120GB)



and the LG KP500 cookie phone






AHAHAHA
my dreams are finally coming true! have wanted to get an iPod since forever ;-p

THANK YOU PAPA DEAREST! LOVE YOU!

oh and tonight my beloved CG members got together to celebrate Joseph's and my farewell..haha
had an OK dinner at this cafe called Lavender
then went over to jason's house for sharing and yumcha-ing
lol
shall upload the photos later la..

the point is, WE HAD A FABULOUS TIME JUST HANGING OUT TOGETHER

I'LL MISS YOU GUYS!


FIN

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template