Friday, March 6, 2009

reads

papa brought me out for a nice dinner at Food and Tea in JJ since mommy had her dinner somewhere with some people..
after that he brought me to MPH to get a new book!
yayayayay THANK YOU PAPA !
;-P

i really wanted the book MARSHMALLOWS FOR BREAKFAST by Dorothy Koomson but i was kinda expensive..gotta save up so that i can but that book myself..so instead i decided on a little black dress book ;-p only RM19.90


can't wait to read..i'm in desperate need for some romance in my life ;-)


-YES-


really excited to start reading it and because it's new, it's even more interesting to read..haha but i'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix for my third time, i shall finish it before starting on the new book ;-p

FIN

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template