Saturday, February 14, 2009

i miss you

jie i miss you so much..i read the email you sent mommy and I WANNA GO TO AUS RIGHT NOW!!!sigh can't sleep properly without my roomie..sigh well i hope you're doing fine there ;-P



on our kl trip to send jiejie off, i made a wonderful discovery!!I FOUND NERDS!!woot NERDS is like the best candy ever..the last time i saw it was in aus and i didn't know it arrived in msia!!woot to NERDS!





haha the curve was nicely decorated for valentines..



and we also bought these lovely cupcakes ;-P









we had a magnificent dinner at 4.30pm..haha





and as for valentines day, all i had was a nice tomyam lunch with mommy..which is good enough for me ;-PP haha


MY VALENTINE



anyway i'm looking forward to youth today cause it's board games week!!1
haha

FIN

p/s: I MISS MY SISTER

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template