Wednesday, January 21, 2009

okay i saw this on mayjet blog and it looks really fun so i'm just gonna try a bit ;)

Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
- Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
- Post them here for everyone to guess.
- Strike it out when someone guesses correctly.
- DON'T CHEAT! (You can cheat all you want, but I think it's more fun to guess!)

1.
Yeah. Um... I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it. twilight- dsheng

2. I didn't start it, it wasn't my fault, and if this were America, I would sue.wild child- dsheng

3.A: You're all quite short, aren't you?
B: Well yeah, we're children.
A: Well that's no excuse. I was never as short as you.
C: You were once.
A: Was not. Know why? Because I distinctly remember putting a hat on top of my head. Look at your short little arms. You could never reach.
charlie and the choc factory- mindylim

4. A: Have I left anything out?
B: Only the fact that every moment spent with you becomes the new greatest moment of my life.
bolt - kaibing

5. What did you expect? Pumpkin juice??? harry potter- mindylim

6. A: Come to Daddy.
B: [after she bashes him with a teapot and headbutts him] Who's your Daddy now?
mr. and mrs. smith - saraleong

7. I can't marry Ryan. Eww.freaky friday- mayjet

8. Good relations with the Wookies, I have. star wars - saraleong

9. Did he just say "Grand Central Station," or "My aunt's constipation" madagascar - kbing

10. Who needs Raymond? I found two new men to love... Their names are Ben and Jerry! aquamarine - saraleong

11. This... is... spooky.bedtime stories- mayjet

12. A: They're bringing us in.
B: When the hell was you gonna tell me?
A: Oops.
B: We're gonna have to work on our communication.
independance day - saraleong

13. Stop blowing holes in my ship! POTC - saraleong

14. OK, you can wipe the doe-eyed-Bambi-watching-her-mother-get-shot-and-strapped-to-the-back-of-a-van look from your face. 13 going on 30 - saraleong

15. No sacrifice, no victory. transformers - saraleong

haha so yeah if you can guess the lines are from which movie, then type it in my CB or something la..super fun ;)

23/jan/09
this game has ended due to every question being solved..shall post another one soon..harder one ;) congrats all who have guessed correctly!!!you are in Debbie's hall of fame!!!LOL

0 chicken wings:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

hellopanda. Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template